After an Electrocution

Submitted on 05/09/2018 by: Wicked
play again watch more videos like this one
Download

MAKE IT VIRAL:

Tags:

The identified victim is Sheila Dayane at approximately 23 years of age. According to the family, she was alone with her 2-year-old son, when she put some cord in the socket and received the electric discharge,

uselbow

05/10/2018 04:15

Best way to go, unexpected

Rated by: 0
COMMENT RATED BY:

Reply Report

sfemployed

05/09/2018 17:01

At least thats what they're saying happened anyway....smh

Rated by: 1
COMMENT RATED BY:
Capt4in

Reply Report

Charredtorso

05/08/2018 16:30

That isn't the first discharge that wound up in her.

Rated by: 2
COMMENT RATED BY:
Bscontainer
dastiffy

Reply Report

Delta Farce said :

05/09/2018

Shocking Charred, just shocking..
( I bet you have a story or two like this, you must have seen everything..?)

Quote Report

Got Something To Say Asshole?

smileys smileys smileys smileys smileys smileys smileys smileys smileys smileys smileys smileys smileys smileys smileys smileys smileys smileys smileys smileys smileys smileys smileys smileys smileys smileys smileys smileys smileys smileys smileys smileys smileys smileys smileys smileys

Shocking Videos Only For Strong Stomachs

Chaturbate